What is PPC Advertising Copy
The face of all your efforts related to PPC is an Ad copy. It has a weighty impact on your website’s click-through-rate (CTR), web quality score and numerous other essential metrics. Writing engaging ad copy can be difficult and time-consuming especially when you are not used to all the limitations and rules.
Now what is PPC? PPC stands for the infamous pay-per-click terminology, a digital advertising/marketing model where the advertiser/marketer will pay a sum of fee for each click made to their ads. Basically, you will be paying for ‘targeted website visits’ of your web page (or app or landing page). As long as the PPC is working fine and doing what it is supposed to do, the fee for pay-per-click won’t matter as the results/output will be much greater than the initial investment. PPC is one of the most popular forms of advertising tactics that marketers use in this day and age. It actively allows marketers and advertiser to place a bid for ‘ad placement’ concerning the sponsored links in a search engine specifically when an individual or business performs an active search associated to their business products etc.
PPC ads can be of different types and can include diverse set of images, text or videos or even any combinations. These ad copies are then designed to appear on websites, search engines, social media mediums and etc.
Steps to follow when writing a PPC Ad Copy
- Gather information highlighting your immediate and authentic competitors
- Emphasize on making your business stand out. Highlight what makes you different than your competitor i.e. the differentiating factor. Convince your buyer why choosing you is better option than your competitors.
- Initiate a call-to-action (CTA) response. Provide your ‘searchers’ the reason to look for you and initiate a conversion.
- Establish one or more Ad Extensions to cover more ‘real estate’ on the significant area of SERP.
- Penetrate the emotional side of your brand. Connect with your audience by showing how important their ‘connection’ is for you.